Publications and other educational materials
Statewide IPM Program staff members work closely with area IPM advisors, farm advisors, specialists, and researchers to develop educational materials that reflect the newest advances in pest management.
- Green Bulletin Newsletter—information for pest management professionals and pesticide applicators (PCAs).
- Retail Nursery and Garden Center IPM News—information for professionals at retail nurseries and garden centers
- The Western Front—from the Western IPM Center
- Plant Protection Quarterly (PPQ) index (1991–2008)
Print and PDF publications
- Free publications
- Pest management books and leaflets
- Resources for landscapes and gardens
- Pesticide safety and pesticide training resources
- Resources in other languages
Publications in other media
- Online training—free online interactive learning
- Workshops & Events—in-person presentations and hands-on training